Project Admin for a great engineering company (ID:15862)
Do you have experience in project coordination? Are you looking for a role close to London? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an amazing company in Sunbury – on – Thames with the chance of international movement. My client is looking for a forward – thinking, professional and self-motivated individual to join their team.
The firm is an exceptional employer and are located in the heart of Sunbury – on – Thames. This is hardworking, fun and professional business with a great team feel and fantastic support across the company. The role is to support the Global Operations Director in the design, delivery and implementation of the new ERP system.
- Ensure all aspects of project are organised in accordance with timelines
- Develop project plan tracking overall progress and milestone achievement
- Assign resources effectively to boost project efficiency
- Report on risks and outcomes to management
- Point of contact between company teams and external resources
- Prepare and present updates regularly to all levels of management
- 2+ years’ experience in a project coordination role
- Professional certification such as PMP
- Experience coordinating teams and clients
- Experience in work-plan development and progress tracking
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ideally experience implementing ERP
- Punctual, helpful and resilient
If this Fantastic opportunity sounds right for you, please send over your CV or call Kiran on 020 7287 7788.