Fantastic opportunity for Russel Group Grads – Administrative job in Central London - £33,000 (ID:15881)
Have you just finished University? Are you looking to land your first role in Central London? Would you like to join the corporate world? Look no further, my client is looking for a bright, bubbly and confident individual to join their friendly team in the heart of London.
The firm are a highly innovative and technology driven who work with a broad range of corporate clients. The chance to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field is a great way to land yourself on the corporate ladder!
• Contributing to risk analysis work by liaising with clients to collate & analyse a broad range of documentation
• Interviewing client personnel to support qualitative analysis
• Analysing large volumes of client documentation to identify areas of concern
• Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports
• Developing solutions
• A graduate ideally from a Russell group University with a 2.1 or above
• Up to 2 years work experience
• Quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas
• Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues
• Excellent communications skills
• Enthusiastic engagement and adds value
• Amazing opportunity for graduate to work in a successful teams
• Rapid growing company with extensive development opportunities
• Competitive salary with bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus public holiday including 2 flexible days
• Detailed training provided, with ongoing technical soft skill training
• Lavish office based in Central London.
Don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity. Send over your CV today or call Kiran on 020 7287 7788 for more information.
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT