A global finance company is looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join the team as a Customer Service Associate. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, you will be responsible for handling communication with their clients via phone, live chat and shared mailboxes. You will work closely with our Relationship Manager's, Compliance and Onboarding team to ensure that clients receive the best service possible.
- Responding to client inquiries via phone, live chat, and email in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assisting in getting clients' personal information added to the system to helping the rest of the team with emails and data processing.
- Obtaining KYC information, updating systems and running documents through verification checks
- Supporting clients with change to their new platform and responding to any queries they may have about the new platform.
- Assisting Relationship Managers with administrative trade tasks, such as calculating rates, spreads, and booking trades for clients.
- Ensuring that clients receive the highest quality service possible and that any issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Mandarin Speaker
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to perform basic calculations.
- An interest in Financial Services would be preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in customer facing roles.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, have a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then please apply today!
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT