Team Assistant (ID:15943)
A national law firm is looking to add a team assistant to their busy team, this role will provide administrative support to the whole team from the fee earners to the practice assistants. The role is accountable for establishing and maintaining an ongoing service-based relationship with the team they support recognising and translating the needs and expectations into a responsive service. Therefore someone who can communicate effectively and has exceptional organisational skills and accountability. This role is team based and therefore someone who can work seamlessly in a team is ideal.
Some key responsibilities:
• Client relationship management, liaise with PA to provide support to Client & Marketing for scheduling tender meetings, directory interviews, client training etc.
• Liaise with PA to enter, maintain and update Interaction - adding new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information.
• General administration, upkeep of filing such as opening and closing of files. Responsible for ordering all office and promotional goods. Dealing with documents including printing, scanning and copying where needed.
• Assisting the PA as directed in the organisation of internal and external events, seminars and conferences, responsible for arranging registers delegates; booking travel; printing/sending materials; arranges give-aways
• Liaising with team members to insure every task is completed timeously and answering calls for other team members if needed.
• Assisting with billing and expenses if instructed to by the PAs.
• Production of court bundles, ensuring the master bundle is correctly prepared in line with Lawyer instructions and court rules and instructions provided to document solutions to complete printing/copying of master bundles; suitable delivery methods pre-booked as needed.
• Attending team meetings and insuring understanding of work requirements by checking with the fee earners.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.