Calling all Russell Group Humanities Graduates For Administrative Job In Central London (ID:15960)
Have you just finished University? Are you looking to land your first role in Central London? My client is a highly innovative, technology driven business that work with a broad range of corporate clients. This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from leading UK and international universities with excellent academic performance and research analytical ability to join the technical team. Great opportunity that provides individuals with the chance to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth.
• Contributing to risk analysis work by liaising with clients to collate and analyse a broad range of documentation.
• Interviewing client personnel to support qualitative analysis of their risk exposures and mitigations.
• Analysing large volumes of client documentation to identify areas of concern
• Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports #
• Produce feedback/presentations to clients.
• Developing and executing solutions
• A graduate with a 2:1 degree in a rigorous academic subject either newly graduated or preferably with up to 2 years’ work experience.
• A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas.
• Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues.
• Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way.
• Enthusiastic engagement
• An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an existing successful team within a niche advisory company which delivers innovative services.
• A rapidly growing company with extensive development opportunities.
• 25 days leave plus all public holidays including 2 flexible days.
• Comprehensive induction training provided
If this fantastic role sounds right for you, please call Kiran on 020 7287 7788 or send your CV over today!
**ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUTIMENT AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE. IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION.**