Legal Administrative Assistant for international law firm in Brussels! (ID:15991)
For one of our clients located in Brussels (easy access by public transport), we are currently looking for a bilingual Legal Administrative Assistant English-French.
• Managing agendas for attorneys and scheduling meetings
• Coordinating travels and arranging itineraries
• Coordinating office procedures to ensure efficient work flow
• Handling phone calls and correspondence
• Providing backup when needed
• Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all company and client information
• Liaising with clients, handling incoming emails and documents from clients in the absence of attorneys
• Typing and writing correspondence, memos, reports and preparing PowerPoint presentations and other documents in a timely manner
• Using the company’s computer systems and softwares effectively
• Entering the attorneys’ timesheets
• Managing the billing process and liaising with billing coordinators as required
• Managing expense notes and liaising with the Accounts Department for reimbursement requests
• Performing any other ad hoc secretarial or administrative duties as requested
• You have an excellent command of English and Dutch or French (verbal and written)
• You have a degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
• You have previous experience in administrative support in an international law firm
• You are proactive, professional, team minded and have excellent organizational skills
• You have a good knowledge of the MS office package
• A permanent contract
• Salary according to skills and experience + package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, etc.
• An international and multicultural environment!