Junior PA (ID:16047)
An established, dynamic consultancy based in Birmingham city centre and looking to bring onboard a graduate-level individual into a Junior PA/Team Assistant into a full-time, permanent position! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a very slick, dynamic team, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop both personally and professionally in this next step in your career! Working alongside a great team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £25k annually depending on experience, with an extremely flexible hybrid-working pattern!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel and accommodation for consultants and team members
• Liaising with clients and visitors, and attending key events to represent the business
• Taking minutes and notes in meetings, drafting email and letter correspondence, and producing project documentation and reports
• Producing monthly finance and cost reports, supporting with invoices and expenses for the team
• Supporting with organising and promoting internal events and activities
• General office management and facilities maintenance, ensuring office supplies are stocked and liaising with contractors to schedule any necessary maintenance
• Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the directors and the wider team
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.