Senior Account Manager - Public Affairs (ID:16353)
Senior Account Manager, Public Affairs - Property
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
London + hybrid working
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Public Affairs agency that specialise in planning communications within the built environment.
You will be responsible for :
• Developing and delivering public affairs strategies and campaigns
• Producing written consultation collateral.
• Be at the heart of the account and the client relationship
• Work across a range of mediums whether that be liaising with the media, politicians or producing written consultation collateral.
• Drafting press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
To be considered for the role :
• A strong understanding of the various levels of government work and some knowledge of the property and planning sector
• Public Affairs consultancy experience with ideally some parliamentary and/or Government experience
• Good understanding of the integrated nature of Public Affairs, taking a broad interest in and understanding of the impact of media relations in shaping political opinion
• Passionate about politics and the media
• Have existing understanding of and relationships with local and devolved politicians, media, and prospective clients
Please apply here or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511