Executive Assistant (ID:16362)
My client is a global firm with a multiple presence across the globe. An opportunity has arisen for a a dynamic and experienced Senior Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive and proactive support to three Directors at their corporate headquarters. This role is critical in ensuring the smooth operation of the executive team and will also involve assisting other PAs in both the wider Business Support and Divisional teams. If you are an organised, detail-oriented professional with a knack for international travel coordination, diary management, and a desire to make a difference in a global setting, we want to hear from you.
This highly varied and bust role will entail:
- Travel Management: Handle high volume, complex overseas and domestic travel arrangements, including flight schedules, visa preparation, passport renewals, transport, accommodation, and currency-related tasks. Liaise with local contacts as necessary.
- Diary Management: Coordinate complex schedules across multiple time zones for senior managers.
- Meeting and Event Coordination: Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences, and events as needed.
- Document Production: Create documents and PowerPoint presentations, ensuring timely and high-quality production and presentation.
- Communication Handling: Manage incoming phone calls, inquiries, and requests professionally and efficiently.
- Expense Management: Process expense claims via a web-based system, involving various currencies and corporate credit cards.
- Recruitment Support: Arrange online testing, liaise with recruitment agencies, schedule interviews, book rooms, and assist with video conferences/MS Teams interviews and induction programs.
- Team Meetings: Coordinate and support team meetings by drafting agendas, taking accurate minutes, and preparing meeting documentation.
- Management Information: Provide data for and prepare management information reports and documents on an ad hoc basis.
- Legal Support: Assist the Legal Counsel in arranging meetings and organising events as required.
Applicants will have previous Board level PA experience and be happy to commit to a 12-month fixed term contract initially. Exposure to an international environment would be desirable.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer