We are current looking to expand our team at Katie Bard, and bring onboard a driven, graduate-level individual to join us as a Recruitment Consultant in our Birmingham city centre office! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone looking to join an established, close-knit team in a progressive role with a rewarding commission structure, and a chance to develop your commercial experience further! This is an ideal position for someone looking to kick-start their career in a varied, challenging role!
This is a full-time, permanent, hybrid-working position and will look to pay between £23-26k base salary, with additional earning potential with commission and profit share!
Your core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Writing detailed adverts, using your creativity and written skills to attract candidates suitable for each opportunity
• Conducting in-depth interviews, to establish an understanding of each candidate’s situation and experience, and how you are best able to support them with their job search
• Attending meetings with clients, to discuss their recruitment requirements and develop an understanding of their business
• Scheduling candidate interviews, taking feedback and placing candidates in new vacancies
• Supporting with compliance administration and payroll, utilising internal CRM systems and databases to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date, and in line with GDPR guidelines
• Establish strong, professional working relationships with your candidates and clients, expanding your network and gaining recommendations
• Conducting in-depth market research to provide a better service to your clients
With an in-depth induction and training plan in place, you will be taught the ins and outs of the industries we work with, develop an understanding of the roles we recruit for, and will be able to hit the ground running with a team of supportive, experienced consultants to guide you along the way.
Proactivity, the ability to use your initiative to prioritise your workload, as well as great team work ethic is essential for this position. Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are required, as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis, representing the business and brand well. Strong academics across a variety of subjects will be considered, and recruitment experience is also desired but not necessary.
If you believe your skills and experience are applicable to this role, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.