Graduate-Level Recruitment Consultant (ID:16399)
Hybrid, full-time permanent position offering a competitive salary plus additional earning potential via commission and profit share.
An exciting opportunity for a graduate-level individual to join our team at Katie Bard has become available! The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit, supportive team as a Recruitment Consultant for Katie Bard, joining the multi-national Angela Mortimer group. This role is a progressive opportunity, enabling you to expand your corporate experience through working with regional, national and international companies.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Conducting in-depth, personalised interviews with candidates, using your interpersonal skills to build relationships and gain an overall picture of candidates’ requirements in order to best support them in their job search
- Using your creative skills to write exciting job adverts to attract candidates
- Attending client meetings; learning about their business, roles and environment to best support them in their recruitment process
- Supporting candidates throughout the recruitment process, including scheduling interviews, taking feedback from both clients and candidates and securing placements
- Supporting temporary staff through their placements, including check-ins and payroll
- Conducting market research to best understand clients’ situations and requirements
Receiving supportive, in-depth training from highly experienced consultants, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone of graduate-level to learn the ins and outs of the role, the industries we work with and the positions we recruit for.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate-level, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be able to use their initiative and thrive working as part of a team. They should also have strong interpersonal skills; building a rapport and listening attentively to candidates in order to best support them in their job search.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.