Graduate Recruitment Consultant (ID:16407)
A national recruitment consultancy is looking to hire a new consultant in their Birmingham branch. This role is idea for a graduate who is looking for their first step into the world of corporate recruitment. This organisation prides itself on an inclusive and fun environment where they support each individuals career goals through training and mentorship. They are ideally looking for someone who wants to begin their career in recruitment and develop a diverse skill set while always aiming to reach all targets set.
Some key responsibilities:
• Advertising and marketing of all available roles and how the organisation can support companies and individuals in the job search.
• Filter through all applications.
• Interviewing individuals looking for work and finding out the best way to support them on their hunt.
• Gaining understanding of all organisations that the company works with.
• Supporting organisations to fill roles by creation of short lists and helping with scheduling of interviews.
• Maintaining communication with all candidates and organisations that the company works with.
• Aiding in business development through sales calls and networking.
This organisation offers a brilliant commission scheme and bi annual pay reviews. They aim to support each individuals goals inside and outside work.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.