A renowned and well-respected wealth management firm, located in the heard of the City, are seeking an exceptional individual to join their team as an EA to the Senior Partner. In this role, you will be the right-hand person to the senior partner and play a pivotal role in the company’s progression and continued excellence.
This is a classic EA role but will also be involved in marketing activities and extra projects. It represents an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious EA looking to progress their career or even a recent graduate, hungry to contribute and make the role their own. You’ll be at the centre of a fast-paced, growing business, in a company that really cares about their employees’ development, with the senior partner themself actively taking part in every aspect of the company.
- Assisting senior partner to develop prospective clients and professional connections
- Follow-up on business development meetings, prospective client meetings and internal meetings
- Assisting in coordination and administration of staff and external events
- Diary, inbox and travel management
- Updating Senior Partner’s contact database for clients, connections and introducers
- General admin
- Highly organised with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Business awareness with strong client focus
- Proactive and enquiring mindset
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Able to use their own initiative
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to become an essential part of a growing wealth management firm, where your dedication and ambition will be rewarded, and when you’ll get the chance to thrive beyond just a traditional EA position. Apply today and help shape the future of the company!
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT