Established Private Wealth Management firm based in the City are recruiting an exceptional Graduate Executive Assistant to join their team supporting a Senior Partner who is very nurturing and encouraging of your self development and has a hugely active role within the firm, looking for a true right hand EA where you will play a pivotal role as an EA but also engaging in the firm’s marketing activities and undertaking creative projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious Executive Assistant looking to progress you career or even a recent graduate, hungry to contribute and make the role your own. You will be at the heart of a fast-paced, thriving business with ambitious growth plans in a company that values employee development and well being. Ideally immediately available as this role will have a very quick turnaround, you will be office based predominately 5 days a week with some flexibility if your Partner is travelling.
• Extensive diary, inbox and travel management
• Supporting the Senior Partner to develop prospective clients and professional connections
• Follow-up on business development meetings, prospective client meetings and internal meetings
• Assisting in coordination and administration of staff and external events
• Updating contact database for clients, connections and introducers
• Marketing and creative projects
• Graduate with 2-3 years EA/PA experience and an interest in marketing/projects
• Highly organised with good problem solving and analytical skills
• Business awareness with strong client focus
• Proactive and enquiring mindset
• Demonstrable communication skills
• Able to use their own initiative
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT