Senior Account Executive - Public Affairs (ID:16462)
Senior Account Executive - Public Affairs
£25,000 - £30,000
A multi-award-winning, national specialist communications agency looking for talented individuals who are keen to develop their careers. I’m looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals with an interest in communications and a knowledge of politics to help look after our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
In return they can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
You will be responsible for:
• Organising public exhibitions and stakeholder events.
• Carrying out political and stakeholder research.
• Producing draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases.
• Draft press releases and demonstrate a good understanding of media relations.
• Supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
• Be a point of contact for external stakeholders regarding our clients’ projects and be able to respond to complex queries quickly
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• Knowledge of political and policy landscape at local, regional, and national levels.
• Experience in public affairs or government relations account management, ideally within an agency.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience in drafting press releases, policy briefings, and other communication material
• Have an interest in current affairs.
• Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills.
Please apply or call Harjit Dlay at Pathfinders Recruitment for a confidential chat on 0207 434 3511