Operations Coordinator - Buzzy, Family Feel Team! (ID:16468)
A rare and exciting opportunity for a bright, switched on, flexible and eager candidate eager to join a dynamic and fast-growing, very friendly City company that really mentor and nurture their staff.
Offering hybrid working, this position comes with huge scope for progression and is the perfect first step for a switched on and flexible person to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
We are looking for an ambitious, stand-out candidate seeking their first Office Assistant job.
Duties will include:
• First point of contact for clients and queries
• Drafting Terms and getting e-signatures
• Onboarding new joiners and contractors, doing RTW checks and chasing timesheets
• Managing & updating their CRM
• Monitoring company inboxes
• Coordinating events – offsites, client events & company socials
• Weekly reports
• Arranging interviews
• Office management – ordering supplies, liaising with contractors, suppliers etc
• Diary management for some of the consultants
The dream candidate will ideally be a fresh graduate with bags of initiative, someone who is proactive, motivated and full of energy!
This is a key role and integral to the smooth running of a busy, family feel and supportive team.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package.
Starting ASAP – Please Apply Now!