PA to Founder of Fun, Creative, Digital Marketing Company (ID:16490)
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and creative company that specialises in creating social media content.
They are looking for a PA to support the Founder in all areas of the business. This is an enormously varied role in a young, fun, dynamic, energetic and creative company. No two days will be the same!
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who is used to working in a fast-paced company, who can multi-task and prioritise, who is looking to be their principal’s right hand and become an integral part of the company’s growth.
Duties will include:
• Inbox, scheduling and diary management
• Attending meetings and taking minutes
• Research and projects
• Planning and coordinating events
• Travel bookings and itineraries
• Personal administration
Skills and Experience Required:
• 2+ years as a PA/Assistant
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven team player
• Very good written and creative IT skills
• Highly efficient, organised with strong attention to detail
• Confident with bags of initiative
Personality fit is pivotal – sparky, enthusiastic, reliable, bright and energetic with a wonderfully muck-in, nothing is too much trouble attitude.