Client Relationship Manager – Fast Paced Boutique Finance Company, Central London (ID:16519)
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Client Relationship Manager has opened up at an undeniably impressive boutique finance company based in Central London. You will be part of a slick and hard-working team, which focuses on collaboration working with clients across the Finance sector.
For this role, my client is looking for previous experience as either a Client Manager, Account Manager or Client Relationship Manager. Ideally you will have 5-8 years’ experience in institutional finance and be confident understanding different client needs and requests, easily adapting to their specifications. You will be leading on various projects and must have confidence in your organisational skills.
With over 100 different clients, you will be happy building trust and rapport easily, be confident picking up the phone and liaising on behalf of the company and maintaining relationships with your clients.
This is a people focused role working with industry leaders, therefore it is key to have strong communication skills.
Additional duties will include:
- Acting as an ambassador for the company building relationships with their clients
- Managing client portfolio
- Researching clients, understanding their strategies, and building services for the clients
- Document interactions and communications – follow up on action points and deliverables with different teams
- Work closely with managers and senior colleagues to manage deliverables on projects
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Personable, professional and presentable
- Previous experience in a Client manager, client relations or account manager based role
- Boutique finance background
- An interest in the finance world
- Ready to hit the ground running and take ownership
- Gravitas and warmth – must be engaging
- Mouldable to different clients
- A natural leader happy to assist junior members of the team
An unmissable opportunity to work with the global leaders in financial matchmaking. If this sounds like you please apply now.