Private PA / Team EA for UHNW Private Family Office (ID:16521)
High flying Private Family Office is seeking a Private PA/Team Assistant to join their very friendly and supportive team.
Based in the heart of central London you will be working collaboratively with their team of 25.
The role is 50% Private support for the UHNW Principal and their family, from extensive travel plans, booking tickets to the ballet, organising large events, managing properties, liaising with the children’s schools to everything in between – no two days will be the same!
You will also be supporting the core team with general administration, meeting room management, Christmas/birthday gifts, organising office events, helping with HR, supporting the EA to the CEO and be happy to “muck in” with the office – dashing to buy more supplies/refreshments if needed etc.
A truly varied and meaty role. Some days will be very busy, others will be quieter, a good balance.
The hours are excellent, 9am – 5:30pm, and you will not be expected to stay in the office beyond this. You may need to take the odd call over the weekend e.g. to book opera tickets for that evening or a flight cancellation, it is not extensive, but won’t work for someone who wants to switch their phone off at 5pm every day.
The ideal candidate:
• Must have some previous administrative experience, however previous Private PA support is not necessary for the right person (but a bonus)
• Very personable, sparky, confident – culture is key for the team
• High attention to detail, someone who cares about their work
• Very discreet
• Proactive – able to handle the very busy periods, but also able to get on with your “to do list” on the quieter days
• Happy to be based 5 days in the office
Candidates can either be immediately available or on a notice period – apply now!