Workplace Assistant for International Law Firm (ID:16537)
Full-time permanent position offering up to £23,000 depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity to work for an international law firm as part of their Workplaces Services team has become available! Based in Birmingham city centre, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient delivery of workplace services, including supporting the management of the office’s health and safety.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Print and Post, including high volume copying, collating, binding and printing legal documents and plans
- Creating documents to distribute both internally and externally, and for presentations
- Bulk printing, copying, sorting and scanning; ensuring documents are returned by their required timescales
- Booking and managing courier and mail services
- Responding to general requests and tasks, and providing general administrative support to the office
- Monitoring the health and safety of the office; assisting the Workplace Coordinator and Workplace Manager, and liaising with the Risk Team
This role is 35 hours a week, working on rotational shifts between the core hours of 8:00-18:30, and some flexibility surrounding working hours is required.
Prospective candidates must have relevant experience working within a Facilities or Workplace Management team within professional services, as well as experience in a customer-focused role. They must have strong communication skills, be highly organised, able to work to deadlines and use their initiative, and thrive working as part of a team.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.