Executive Assistant (ID:16547)
My highly reputable and progressive scaling client seeks an exceptional Executive Assistant to support their Chief Commercial Officer and wider executive team. You will manage complex schedules, critical communications, projects and provide seamless administrative support on strategic initiatives. The role will support 4 Executive Directors.
The role will entail:
- Proactively managing national and global travel itineraries including flights, hotels, transportation arrangements
- Coordinating team calendars across time zones to schedule internal/external meetings.
- Compiling board decks, client presentations, speeches and correspondence
- Receiving visitors, screening calls, responding to emails, and prioritizing urgent requests
- Processing executive expense reports, invoice payments, budgets
- Booking offsite meetings, events, special catering and logistics
- Conducting research and analyses to inform leadership decision-making.
- Maintaining strict discretion and confidentiality at all executive levels
The role requires an experienced PA with a sharp eye for details, skilful communication abilities, and the competence to interact with senior leaders. You will be a natural multi-tasker who can hit the ground running.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.