Hybrid, full-time permanent position offering £20,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity to work for a national law firm as part of their Legal Support Team has just become available! Based in Birmingham, the successful applicant would provide administrative and file management support for fee earners and Practice Assistants; building and maintaining relationships to support the team’s requirements and expectations.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- File management, including file opening and closing and ensuring all files are updated, maintained and filed correctly
- Liaising with the Practice Assistants to update interactions, ensure knowledge of client-specific protocols and procedures is up-to-date, and provide client support
- Printing, copying and scanning documents
- Producing court bundles in line with lawyer and court requirements, and ensuring lawyer instructions are delivered correctly
- Correspondence, including managing emails and answering internal calls
- Liaising with fee earners and Practise Assistants in order to best support the team
- General administrative and office assistance duties
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication and organisational skills with a strong attention-to-detail, be conscientious, proactive and flexible, have a positive attitude and thrive working as part of a team.
Prospective candidates must have previous experience in administration and management systems, as well as a high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
This varied role would be ideal for a high-calibre graduate-level candidate, supporting your learning and development of a wide range of skills.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.