PA to Chief Investment Officer (ID:16992)
Are you a personable, bubbly, well-presented PA looking for a role working for and reporting to the Chief Investment Officer. You will be supporting the smooth functioning within a rail asset management company through taking a proactive approach to problem-solving, as well as working with the EA team to support each other to reach their full potential.
- Provide general administrative support, including diary management, preparing all travel, and some expenses to name a few.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chief Investment Officer.
- To conduct research/analysis when required, along with reports.
- Arrange high-level business trips or events.
- Experience working for Board Level Executives.
- Experience providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Executives.
- Highly organised and has good communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in the Rail Industry is preferred.