Customer Onboarding Assistant for Dynamic Financial Services Firm (ID:17062)
Hybrid, full-time permanent role based in Birmingham City Centre, offering up to £25,000 per annum depending in experience, plus a generous bonus scheme and benefits package.
An fantastic opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial financial services firm within Customer Onboarding has become available! Based in Birmingham City Centre, the successful applicant will play a crucial role in supporting the firm’s clients and customers, liaising between customers and the team to deliver an outstanding service, and support the continued development of the company’s software.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Being the first port-of-call for customers; answering queries and working with the technical team to provide an outstanding service
- Successfully managing the customer’s journey, including ensuring a streamlined onboarding service for clients
- Identifying and implementing solutions to clients’ needs in an efficient and effective manner
- Establishing and maintaining an efficient communication channel with clients to ensure a high quality service and gather any feedback
- Maintaining a comprehensive client report, including a documentation of client interactions and engagement, accounts progress, usage of products and other success measures
Prospective applicants must have outstanding communication, listening and organisation skills, be able to work to deadlines and thrive working as part of a team. Previous client-facing experience, and an interest in technology, is also desirable.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today! If you have any queries about the role contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency, and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.