Corporate Receptionist / Office Assistant (ID:17078)
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits
London - 5 days in office
8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright, proactive and progressive Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our client a Professional Services company based in the heart of London. This is a permanent opportunity, paying between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum starting as soon as possible.
You will be well presented with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact to the business via telephone and in person
- Meeting and greeting clients, guests and visitors
- Managing the reception area
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Overseeing contractors – visits, costs, and procedures
- Assisting with office management/facilities
- Contracts and supplier management
- Booking appointments, travel, accommodation and restaurants etc.
- Organising post/parcels/couriers
- Monitoring stationery/kitchen replenishments
- Event and project coordination
- Dealing with various admin tasks at front of house and to support the office
The ideal person will be polished and immaculately presented with a warm and professional demeanour and a strong work ethic.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Client-facing experience (concierge, reception, 5* hospitality, events etc)
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- High level of accuracy
In return for your excellence and high standards, you will have the opportunity to develop in a rewarding and professional setting.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY now or contact me directly at Hauwa.email@example.com or on 0207 287 7788.