Receptionist/Front of House for High-End Property Firm (ID:17089)
Full-time, permanent position offering up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
Do you have experience working within Front of House or Customer Service? Are you looking for your next opportunity, working within a professional services environment? Then this could be the role for you! Based in Birmingham, the successful applicant will act as the first port-of-call for clients and visitors to the building, providing an outstanding meet-and-greet service.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Acting as a first port-of-call for visitors, providing timely and professional support
- Answering phone calls, identifying the caller’s requirements and diverting appropriately, or passing on the relevant messages
- Receiving and sorting any post sent to the office, and ensuring all out-going post is ready for collection
- Ensuring the safety and security of the building, including opening and closing the office and ensuring fire safety
- Liaising with the Estates Management Team to ensure any queries or concerns are passed to the relevant team members
- Ensuring compliance of confidentiality and GDPR within company guidelines
Prospective applicants must have excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills; being able to provide a helpful and professional experience for visitors. They must also have previous experience in a reception or customer-facing role, and knowledge of the property sector is desirable, but not essential.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today! If you have any queries about the role contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency, and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.