This employer is seeking someone for a Front of House Coordinator role based in Oldbury, Birmingham. If you have solid experience working within a front of house or reception environment and enjoy a client facing role, this could be the opportunity for you!
Within this role, you will enjoy a varied range of tasks, you will be the first point of access for all clients and visitors accessing the building. Your duties could include but are not limited to;
- Responding to all incoming calls and handling these appropriately
- Greeting visitors and informing who they are there to see
- Opening and closing of the office
- Actioning tasks when required by the Tenant and Property Administration team
- Developing an understanding of the property management system
- Sorting incoming post for tenants and ensure outgoing post is ready for collection
- Ensuring the fire alarm tests are completed and when trained to act as the Fire Marshall for the reception area
Applicants must be excellent communicators, reliable and computer literate with previous experience within a reception or any other relevant front facing role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today! If you have any queries about the role contact Amie on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.