German-Speaking Finance Assistant for Leading Global Law Firm (ID:17158)
Full-time permanent position offering £28,000 per annum, with the option for flexible working.
An exciting opportunity to work for a global law firm as part of their Secretarial Services Department has become available! Based in Birmingham, the successful applicant will be supporting the team and the Legal Practice Groups within the firm by delivering outstanding billing and administrative services to both internal staff and external clients.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Inspecting all draft billing proformas to ensure all required fees, disbursements and evidence is present and accurate
- Ensuring all time entries and narratives are correct before sending authorised proformas to the Billing Department
- Working with invoice systems and liaising with the relevant departments to ascertain the status of invoices
- Being the first port-of-call for billing-related queries from clients, including invoices, credit notes and e-billing
- Providing wider administrative support to the Billing Team where applicable
Prospective applicants must be fluent in both written and verbal German, as they will be working closely with the firm’s clients from their German office, as well as previous finance experience within professional services.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, high attention-to-detail, the ability to take initiative and work to deadlines, and thrive working as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today! If you have any queries about the role contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency, and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.