Reception for Highly Respected National Law Firm (ID:17163)
Full-time, permanent role based in Birmingham city centre, offering up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
Do you work in Reception or Front of House and are looking for your next opportunity? Or perhaps a recent graduate or equivalent looking to take your first steps into your corporate career? Then this could be the role for you! Based in Birmingham city centre, the successful applicant will work as part of the Estates Management Team, acting as the first port-of-call for visitors to the department and providing a five-star service.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors; acting as the first port-of-call to the department
- Answering phone calls and emails in a professional and timely manner; identifying requirements and diverting appropriately, or passing on the relevant messages
- Preparing client rooms for meetings, including setting up any relevant equipment
- Ensuring the safety and security of the building, including liaising with security staff
- Liaising with the Estates Team to ensure any queries or concerns are passed to the relevant team members
- Other ad hoc duties to enable the smooth-running of the department when required
Prospective applicants must be highly organised, with a high attention-to-detail. They must also have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; being able to provide an exceptional service to the firm’s visitors. Previous experience in a front of house role in a similar professional services environment is also desirable.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today! If you have any queries about the role contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency, and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.