PA/Office Manager to Founders of a Growing Entertainment Company (ID:17188)
A fabulous and unique opportunity to work as a PA to two inspiring founders of a growing independent entertainment company.
Working for a close-knit and young team you will be responsible for the two founders ever-changing schedule and the smooth running of their new office space.
This is an incredibly varied role, for a creative-minded PA and Office Manager who is interested in the music industry. Someone who is creative-minded and wants to be an integral part of supporting the team, is enthusiastic, bright, and energetic with a wonderfully muck-in attitude, a forward-thinking problem solver who is a natural relationship builder.
Duties will include:
• Meeting and diary management
• Travel bookings and itineraries
• Event organisation and management
• Ad hoc administrative tasks
• Assisting with overall administrative duties
• Overseeing office and kitchen supplies
• Meeting room management
• Catering arrangements
• Office facilities
Skills and Experience Required:
• 2+ years as a PA/Assistant
• The lynchpin of the office, approachable, confident with bags of initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven team player – need to be happy mucking in
• Organised with very good written and creative IT skills
• Can deal with anyone and everyone – all walks of life