Morning part-time Receptionist/Facility Assistant! (ID:17196)
Our client is an international law firm located in the center of Brussels (easy access by public transport). They are currently looking for a part-time Receptionist/Facility Assistant.
• Handling phone calls and emails
• Welcoming visitors in a corporate and professional way
• Ordering office supplies and taking delivery of orders
• Providing facilities support
• Scanning documents/making copies
• Performing other tasks when required
• You speak fluent French and English and have a working knowledge of Dutch
• You have a degree in secretarial studies or equivalent by experience
• You ideally have between 5 and 10 years’ experience in a similar role
• An interim in view of a permanent contract (6-month interim followed by permanent)
• Salary according to skills and experience + luncheon vouchers and transport contribution + package after the interim period
• 20h/week starting at 8:30 am
• Nice offices with a great view!