An innovative, leading law firm based in Birmingham City Centre are seeking an experienced Receptionist on a full time permanent basis. If you are somebody with previous front of house experience, and possess a welcoming, calm, professional manner, then this may be the opportunity for you!
You will enjoy a varied range of tasks, your role will consist of a front of house element, providing first class services to all visitors and clients as well as supporting the wider facilities team where needed. Your duties could include but are not limited to;
- Welcoming all internal and external visitors
- Understanding the requirements of the PA’s and Legal Advisers
- Managing of the meeting room booking system
- Completing new starter inductions, health and safety tours and conducting DSE assessments
- Coordinating catering for events
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Dealing with incoming queries, phone calls and emails
- Post scanning and distribution
- Printing, scanning and reproduction of large complex files
- Collating and copying of documents as well as document binding
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous front of house experience within a professional services environment. If this sounds like you, and you’re also a team player with a positive attitude and excellent use of initiative, please apply online today!
If you have any queries about the role contact Amie on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.