Highly successful international Private Equity firm specialising in AI technology within the global renewable, green, sustainable energy sector which has attracted high profile UHNW investors. Head quartered in New York, in the process of establishing a London office where you will be pivotal in supporting a highly successful, entrepreneurial American Founder/CEO, over 40 years’ experience within the energy, infrastructure and technology sectors investing across Europe, North and America and the Middle East. Highly educated with a background in Corporate Law followed by an enviable career within Finance along with sitting on various prestigious Boards as a Senior Advisor along with lecturing in Ivy League Universities across America and the UK.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available to initially undertake an ongoing 6 month temporary role as a working probation with a view of establishing yourself and securing a permanent role. The CEO would like you to join him ASAP and very much wants to ensure the right dynamic before offering you a permanent position which he feels is essential as there is huge growth potential within the role, initially joining in an Executive Assistant capacity, this will be an extremely busy role where you will be required on call due to the international nature of the business hence flexibility regarding hours will be required.
Longer term there is the opportunity to develop the role into a strategic COS (Chief of Staff) position where you will very much be his right hand support, liaising extensively with clients, investors, ensuring all operational aspects of the London office run efficiently, liaising with key suppliers/stakeholders, undertaking research, managing staff and providing your input/advice during key meetings to add value and make a difference.
• Immediately available/short notice, happy to commit to a 6 month temporary role initially
• 5 years PA/EA experience including extensive diary and travel management
• Liaising with HNWCs and senior stakeholders
• Private equity/finance/asset management sector experience
• Degree educated, excellent grades, minimum 2:1 ideally from an established Rebrick/Russell Group University
• Wanting to progress within your role to a Chief of Staff/operational position, inputting strategic ideas to add value
• Highly adaptable whilst the London office is being set up, flexible to change and being on call when needed during this period, once established, hands on, proactive, professional and calm in demeanour
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT