Highly successful international P.E. firm specialising in AI technology within the global renewable, green, sustainable energy sector which has attracted high profile UHNW investors. Head quartered in New York, in the process of establishing a London office where you will be pivotal in supporting a highly successful, entrepreneurial American Founder/CEO, over 40 years’ experience within the energy, infrastructure and technology sectors investing across Europe, North and America and the Middle East.
Highly educated with a background in Corporate Law specialising followed by an enviable career within Finance along with sitting on various prestigious Boards as a senior advisor along with lecturing in Ivy League University across America and the UK.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available as the CEO would like you to join him ASAP and very much wants to ensure the right dynamic before offering you a permanent position which he feels is essential as there is huge growth potential within the role, initially joining in an Executive Assistant capacity, longer term developing the role into a strategic COS (Chief of Staff) position where you will very much be his right hand support, liaising extensively with clients, investors, ensuring all operational aspects of the London office are run efficiently, liaising with key suppliers/stakeholders, undertaking research, managing staff and providing your input/advice during key meetings to add value where you can.
• 5 years PA/EA experience – extensive diary and travel management
• Liaising with HNWCs and senior stakeholders
• Private equity/finance/asset management sector experience
• Degree educated with excellent grades, minimum 2:1
• Wanted to progress within your role to a Chief of Staff/operational position, inputting strategic ideas to add value
• Highly adaptable whilst the London office is being set up, flexible to change and being on call when needed during this period, once established, hands on, proactive, professional and calm in demeanour
• Immediately available/short notice, happy to commit to a 6 month temporary role initially as a probation period with the view of permanency after this.
If this unique amazing opportunity sounds right for you, please send over your CV today!!
**ANGELA MORTIMER PLC ACT AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE** - IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT