Data and Software Administrator for Leading Brand (ID:17246)
Full-time, permanent role based in North Birmingham, offering up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading international brand within their data team has become available! Based in North Birmingham, the successful applicant will be supporting the development of the company’s software, as well as providing administrative support to the team and building relationships with the company’s clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic company within a sociable and fun office environment!
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the end-to-end process of software development, working with both the production and development teams
- Administrative duties including drafting, distributing and processing relevant documents and reports
- Overseeing the purchasing process, including ensuring all invoices are up-to-date and correctly processed
- Working with the company’s software and systems, processing datasets to a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with the company’s clients, including conducting visits on site
Prospective applicants must be exceptionally organised, with very high attention-to-detail, interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants must be highly proficient in software and IT, including Microsoft Excel and CRM systems, and have previous administrative experience.
Due to the location of the role, a driving license and access to a car is desirable.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today! If you have any queries about the role contact Chloe on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency, and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.