Property & Management Assistant for renowned real estate company! (ID:9158)
Our client is a big player in the real estate sector. For their office located in Brussels, they are currently looking for a Property & Management Assistant.
· Coordinating and following up on agendas
· Handling phone calls and correspondence
· Organizing internal and external meetings and presentations
· Taking meeting minutes
· Editing documents and presentations
· Providing administrative support in new & investment/divestment projects
· Arranging business travels
· Preparing expense reports
· Filing and archiving
· Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient information transmission
· Providing administrative support to the Property Managers: agenda, planning, phone calls, meetings, preparation of various files, etc.
· Liaising with various internal departments: Service Desk, commercial, legal, accounting, etc.
· Single Point of Contact, together with the Property Manager, for the company clients and service providers
· Preparing and following up on purchase orders and sales files (in SAP)
· Following-up on orders, invoicing in SAP, etc.
· Checking encoding in SAP and other company softwares
· Monitoring the agreements’ validity, leaseholder’s obligations, etc.
· Providing administrative support and following-up on legal files
· Following up on the rent increases and indexation as well as on complaints
· Following up on insurance files and legal issues
· And more!
· You are Dutch-speaking and speak fluent Dutch and English
· You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
· You at least have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position
· You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word / Excel /Powerpoint /Outlook) and are willing to learn different IT tools (SAP, Sharepoint, governmental IT platforms, etc.)
· Basic legal knowledge and knowledge of insurances, leases, contracting, etc. are strong assets
· You are proactive, efficient, adaptable and rigorous
· You are creative, team minded, customer oriented and have excellent organizational/prioritizing skills
· A temporary to permanent contract (6 months interim followed by a permanent)
· Salary according to skills and experience
· A renowned and dynamic firm
· Positive and nice working environment