Administration Assistant (ID:9477)
A leading property organisation are currently recruiting for a Team Administration Assistant to join their organisation in the Birmingham office, taking on a broad support role, allowing for the successful candidate to expand their skill set further, developing their professional portfolio and supporting senior management in a busy, dynamic role! You will be working closely alongside the senior members of your team, in a busy, fast-paced environment! This is a progressive opportunity, that will offer great potential for growth within the organisation long-term, so you must be willing to work proactively to support to team as best as possible.
You daily responsibilities will include:
• Diary and inbox management, scheduling internal and external meetings, making occasional travel and accommodation arrangements, and reviewing expenses
• Preparing correspondence and presentations, and compiling relevant documents for meetings
• Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders regularly and acting as the first point of contact for clients
• Updating information onto systems, ensuring all files and records are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
• Supporting the team with any ad-hoc administrative tasks when required
The ideal candidate for this role will pay strong attention to detail, have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to use their initiative to develop and present new ideas for improving systems and processes! Strong organisation and communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively within a team, and a positive attitude and excellent work ethic are essential qualities for this role!
This is a full-time, permanent position, paying up to £22k annually depending on experience. Previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities is desired.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.