Facilities Assistant (ID:9514)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join an international law firm in their Birmingham City Centre office as a Facilities Assistant! This is an all-encompassing role, and you will be supporting the firm with facilities and reprographics, client services and record management. Previous facilities experience within the professional services is desired, and this is a great opportunity for the right individual to join an established firm and get started in a busy, challenging role!
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the facilities inbox and supporting the staff and partners with any queries
• Manage all incoming and outgoing post, distributing parcels, and signing for deliveries
• Arranging meeting rooms and setting up IT equipment
• Providing a full reprographics services, supporting with high volumes of copying, collating, laminating, and binding of legal documents
• Maintain and update files and records, including filing, scanning, and archiving relevant documentation
• Supporting with reception cover, managing the general inbox, ensuring the area is well-presented and meetings and greeting clients and visitors
• Coordinating meeting rooms diaries, bookings taxis and couriers and organising catering for meetings
• Assisting with the guidance of staff, contractors, and visitors on-site, arranging for guest passes etc.
• Ensuring all health and safety policies and procedures are compliant and being adhered to in the workplace
• Any additional ad-hoc administration, maintenance, or facilities tasks
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and IT skills, be able to work well as part of a team, and always strive to ensure clients are provided with the best possible service, representing the firm and the team well!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £19.5k and based in their Birmingham City Centre office. You will be working 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, on a shift pattern basis between the hours of 08:00-18:30.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.