An established, international law firm are looking to bring onboard a Junior Legal PA into an exciting, varied role in their Cambridge City Centre office! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing team, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop both personally and professionally in this next step in your career! Working alongside a great team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Diary and inbox management for fee earners, scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing necessary paperwork and documentation, as well as making any national or international travel and accommodation arrangements
• Handling any initial telephone and email enquiries, dealing with general queries from clients in a timely manner
• Opening client files and ensuring all documents and correspondence are filed away correctly, passing them along to the relevant individual, and producing and sending out documents and correspondence to clients on behalf of the fee earners
• Maintaining records and client databases, updating them with new details and information, keeping accurate records on the internal practice management system
• Supporting fee earners with their billing and credit control process, ensuring all timesheets and documentation for payment are compliant. Producing accurate billing reports, letters and draft bills, and processing invoices and expenses
• Ensuring all documentation and correspondence are compliant and in line with the firm’s policies and procedures
Attention to detail, strong communication and organisation skills, and proactivity are essential qualities for this position. Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills are also important, and you will be trained on all CRM systems used internally. Previous experience in administrative position within professional services, ideally the legal industry, is desired.
This is a full-time, 12M FTC paying up to £24k depending on experience. If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.