Senior Operations & Service Delivery Executive (ID:9524)
My client is a international consultancy with a growing portfolio. A New opportunity has arisen for Senior Operations & Service Delivery Executive to join their team.
Working within a vibrant a vibrant and supportive team you will have line management responsibility for one. Based in a fast paced and client delivery environment.
Your role will entail:
- Client billing and Associate invoicing
- Associate comms and engagement, induction and readiness for client assignments
- Contractual Client liaison and supporting in end to end client document management and readiness
- Dealing with all client on-boarding and new assignment administration
- Supporting on project management of client assignments and system implementations
- Support and lead in design / development and implementation of new and revised processes where assigned
- Oversee client feedback process
- Support in the development of new tools and templates in the end to end client journey
- Act as a key contact for 3rd party providers where required
- Operations risk identification and mitigation plans
- Team skills and competency database management, including Bios, CVs etc.
- Assisting with co-ordination of all client assignments and team allocation, set up etc.
- Provide client support, new client set-up, conflict checks, ongoing doc support etc.
- Day to day administration management of our technology solutions and the production of business MI and insights
- Applicants will have previous experience of Client operations and Service Delivery in a professional services environment. Exposure to consulting or Learning & Development Operations would be an advantage.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.