We are looking for an individual with Senior Level Project Management experience leading projects autonomously, to come on board and join a leading organisation supporting with a highly confidential project, on a full time, permanent basis. Working as part of a major retail brand, the ideal candidate will have project management from within the retail or tech sector. Your primary responsibility will be to create and deliver a project plan in line with the objectives of the organisation for this particular project in the first half of the year.
You will be responsible for:
• Liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders regularly, so you must have incredibly strong communication and articulation skills
• Analysing financial data, budgets and overseeing the allocation of all resources in the project
• Identifying risks at all levels within the project and proposing how to mitigate them in the most efficient, viable way
• Regularly produce and present accurate reports and logs on the development of the project to the board
• Maintain databases and spreadsheets with updated information, and ensure all documentation in relation to the project is in line with legal and regulatory guidelines
• Working with the team and wider organisation, to develop new and existing strategies, continuously improving systems and processes
• Responsible for good execution of all projects across all criteria – safety, customer satisfaction, financials, and schedule.
• Coordinates all necessary resources: human and technical.
• Assume technical responsibility for projects.
• Maintains and develops long term relationships with customers & suppliers.
• Guarantor of the financial monitoring of its projects: Costs Management & Forecast.
• Manage business needs for quotes and opportunities deliveries.
This is a very busy, challenging role and requires someone who has incredibly strong analytical skills, is able to confidently build rapport and relationships with internal and external stakeholders and is able to balance their time and prioritise their workload efficiently. You must be able to work methodically, and have experience overseeing key transformation projects at various levels before.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the retail or tech sector as a Project Manager and you must be PRINC2 qualified. Ideally you will have had experience working within an international organisation.
If you are interested in this position and feel that your experience is relevant, please apply online or call Matt on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.