Senior Marketing Manager (ID:9621)
A fantastic opportunity to join a high profile think tank. You will develop and lead the delivery of engagement campaigns that deliver benefits to members
You will be responsible for:
• Develop a deep understanding of members .
• Working as part of a wider programme team, you will be designing an overall membership marketing strategy.
• Work with the wider marketing team to shape campaigns that will actively engage and build buy-in from members
• Deliver the practical output required to engage members, eg event content, worksheets, digital assets, social and media, liaising with other colleagues in a wide range of teams including events and campaigns to realise delivery
• Act as a point of contact to understand membership proposition and to support sales and retention discussions for members.
To be considered for the role you will match the following :
• A track record in delivering of products and content that engages B2B audiences
• Demonstrate a background in research / customer / insight led proposition development
• Broad marketing communications – events, digital, campaigns and media
• The ability to write compelling engagement pieces
• A background within a membership organisation
• An interest in Politics and current affairs