Executive Assistant to West London based Entrepreneurial Business Man (ID:9653)
My client is seeking an inspiring and self-sufficient individual who is looking to build upon their skillset and take a step into a Junior Executive Assistant position. Perhaps you have gained experience as a Receptionist, Team Assistant, Office Manager or Facilities Manager and are eager to become an Executive Assistant.
You would be joining a successful and exciting Medical Start up based in West London. The Founder is entrepreneurial, charming and inspiring. They are looking for a confident, hard-working and highly organised individual to join his growing team and help structure, organise and grow the company.
- Acting as first point of contact – dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Organising meetings and appointments
- Remind the manager of important tasks, meetings and deadlines
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Taking notes in meetings and on calls
- Collating and filing expenses
- Adhoc research of suppliers and potential clients
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Founder, develop and design the role and gain lots of experience. You will be client facing, an ambassador for the brand and have lots of opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
You must be:
- Strong communication – verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Confident upwardly managing
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Focus and be deadline focused
- Highly organised
- IT proficient especially in Microsoft
An unmissable opportunity to grow your career, open new doors and gain impressive skills.