Team Executive Assistant - Boutique Finance Co. Central London (ID:9654)
A fantastic finance house, which has gone from strength to strength is seeking an impressive and tenacious Executive Assistant to join their growing team. Based in the heart of Victoria with impressive benefits, amenities and in a beautiful office with all the mod-cons this is an unmissable opportunity. They are a leading asset management firm working predominantly with impressive European clients and UHNWIs. There is a dynamic, friendly and relatively flat-structure within the office – they have seen significant growth in the last couple of years which has encouraged collaboration across all levels. There is a low staff turnover, with a ‘professional’ environment with a light touch.
The role is all-encompassing, fast paced and exciting. You will be responsible for supporting the Business Development and Investor Relations teams. Gatekeeping, diary management, scheduling meetings, scheduling complex travel itineraries, inbox management, managing expenses and general administrative duties.
You will be confident prioritising, multi-tasking and supporting individuals at C-suite level:]
- Strong EA/PA experience in a similar industry – Boutique Finance, asset management, investment banking, private equity, M&A, Business Development and Investor Relations
- Proactive, highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Team player – happy getting involved in all aspects
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel
- French speaking is a bonus – very international team
This company offer unrivalled benefits including:
- Core hours: 09:00-17:30PM
- Monday-Thursday in the Office - Work from Home on Friday
- 25 days Annual Leave, all UK Bank Holidays + Office Closure for Christmas and New Year
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance and Annual Health Screenig
- +much more..
An unmissable opportunity in a buzzy environment which is experiencing huge growth and success. Interviewing now.