Ambassador for a Prestigious School (ID:9702)
An all encompassing, varied, interesting and fast paced support role has arisen, working in this hugely successful, well regarded school leading UK school, in the heart of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain core skills.
- Being the first point of contact for parents
- Answering calls, assisting with all concerns and questions
- Help writing the weekly Staff School Bulletin
- Taking minutes in staff meetings
- Assisting the Heads - with organising meetings, writing letters and arranging visits to other schools
- Organising residential trips including the annual skiing trip
- Organising school events including parents evenings', sports day, PA events, Christmas Fair, Summer Shows and prize giving's
They are looking for a charming and welcoming individual who is eager to gain exceptional experience and in turn give back to the wonderful ecosystem that this school has created.
Unmissable opportunity, starting ASAP - interviewing now.