PA & Administrator (ID:9704)
An established, family-owned business are looking to bring onboard a PA/Administrator to support the organisation in a busy, administration varied role, also providing PA support to the Managing Director. This role is working for a growing property management business based in Moseley (Birmingham), who have an excellent reputation and great relationships with their external stakeholders and regular tenants alike. This is an extremely exciting position for someone looking to work for a smaller team, in a very hands-on role with lots of opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business, all while maintaining a strong work-life balance!
The core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Diary management for the MD, scheduling meetings with external stakeholders and appointments for viewings
• Handle incoming enquiries on the phone, taking messages and managing the general inbox
• Using the Arthur Online to log all updates and issues onto the system
• Booking property viewings for potential tenants, preparing letting documentation, letters and correspondence
• Liaising with external contractors, suppliers and tradespeople
• Undertaking any additional administrative tasks such as handling incoming post, ordering office supplies, and photocopying, scanning and filing any paperwork
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their all-round administration and coordination experience further within property, and work as part of a close-knit team as the business continues to grow. Strong communication and IT skills, and a positive, proactive approach are the most essential qualities for this position. Full support and training will be provided on their processes and internal systems, so it is ideal for a candidate who is willing to learn and pick up new skills in this next step in their career.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a hybrid-working pattern, paying up to £28k annually depending on experience. Previous administration/PA experience would be ideal.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.