Experienced HR Manager for international firm in Brussels! (ID:9835)
Our client is an international and successful law firm located in the center of Brussels (easy access by public transport). They are currently looking for an HR Manager for their Brussels and Luxembourg offices with a solid experience in a corporate environment.
- Acting as a Business Partner and providing HR advice to Partners and employees regarding several topics such as employment and labour law advice, policies, best practices, etc.
- Ensuring that global strategy is applied consistently
- Being in charge of the recruitment and selection process: liaising with recruiters and Hiring Manager to ensure efficient support and legal staff recruitment
- Handling and overseeing the onboarding and off boarding process for all new joiners and leavers (visa applications, exit interviews, etc.)
- Supervising the annual performance appraisals: working closely with the HR Director and Office Executive Partner, providing assistance to staff throughout the process, etc.
- Compensation and benefits: being involved in the annual salary survey and benchmarking; providing advice on compensation and bonus proposals; handling the administration of insurance brokers and local benefits, ensuring office policies are in line with market expectations, etc.
- Handling ad hoc projects
- And more!
- You have an excellent level of English (spoken and written) and speak fluent French and/or Dutch
- You at least have 10 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in legal/consulting/professional services/financial sectors
- You have a strong knowledge of Social labor law
- You are professional, autonomous, resourceful, stress resistant and have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- You have a positive and hands-on attitude, and are solution and client oriented
- A permanent contract
- Salary according to skills and experience + excellent benefits package including luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, gas card, bonus, etc.