PA Job for Luxury Lifestyle Brands (ID:9925)
My client is the Founder/CEO of a very successful company working with luxury brands across a number of lifestyle industries. I am looking for an ambitious junior PA to support the charismatic Founder/CEO. A bright second jobber who is looking for their big break into PA.
You will be helping manage the Principal’s business and personal life,
• Managing the CEO’s inbox by responding on behalf or flagging/prioritising emails or forwarding to relevant head of department
• Managing their professional/personal diary
• Contributing to creatives on client pitches and attending pitches
• Overseeing the companies and personal social media (Instagram)
• Reconciling business expenditure and managing private finances
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Collating and allocating expenses
• Onboarding and preparing contracts from template and documents for new staff
• Overseeing existing vehicles, organising services and repairs
• Ordering gifts for staff or personal friends
• Proof reading important documents
• Assisting the MD with finding new business
• Researching and help organise networking events in London and overseas for the company/clients to attend
The office environment is social and collaborative. This is very exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced dynamic environment, working with some of the most high profile brands internationally.
If you are a proactive junior PA who loves to be the linchpin, completely relied upon and valued, this could be the career changing opportunity you are looking for.