PA to Executives in Corporate Finance (ID:9993)
My client is a fast paced, dynamic Finance House with an outstanding reputation in their field. An opportunity has arisen for PA to support their dynamic team of Director based at their stunning London style offices in Birmingham city centre.
This role is ideal for anyone who loves pace and ultimately being the "right hand" and "go to person". You will be forward thinking, be able to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly and provide the highest levels of service to your Executive.
The role will entail:
- Diary and email management for the Directors acting as their key point of contact.
- Organising conferences and events both onsite and offsite, these will include high-end venues
- Organising Marketing Events including sourcing the venue and organising catering
- Extensive client management on key projects
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Research and projects
- Putting together high-level presentations and reports ensuring they are brand compliant.
- Client entertaining
- Assisting with financial reporting
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting with wider office management duties
Applicants will have previous relevant PA experience supporting Directors in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.